Edge Profile (PDF format)
Faucet Hole Knockout Procedure (PDF format)
All edges are standard except the following five:
• Demi Bull
• Misc Bevel
In order for you to receive your countertops as quickly as possible we use powerful software & machines. To ensure that everything goes smoothly & without surprises there are a few things that you as a customer can do to help us.
• At the time of measure have all accessories & appliances removed from existing countertops to ensure that nothing is broken. We will not be responsible for any damage done due to moving it ourselves.
• Keep children & pets away for their safety & ours.
• We are not a remodeling firm. We specialize in granite countertops. We recommend that you contact a qualified firm to do cabinetry work or any other service that might be needed. (plumbing, electric)
• Have all info available to us (models of sinks, cook tops, faucets, etc.)
• When we install your new countertops we sometimes will run into complications that were not seen prior to the tear out of the old tops. Cabinets that have settled out of level or have been installed out of level. If this is the case, we will have to shim our pieces up in some areas for proper fit. This will leave a gap between the bottom of the countertops & the top of the cabinets in some areas. Usually this is small enough that we can caulk it. In some instances, it will be very noticeable and might require that a wood trim piece be provided, stained, sealed and installed by others, for good appearances.
• On the day of install you will need to make sure that no other tradesmen are in the install area the same time we are. We will be working with heavy pieces & one wrong move or distraction can cause serious damage to surrounding areas or injury to surrounding people.
• After installation of your granite countertops do not schedule any other tradesmen that will have direct contact with your tops for 24 hours. This will allow time for the epoxy & glues that were used to completely set up.